May 14, 2018
· Revised policies 110 Welcoming, Caring, Respectful and Safe Learning and Working Environments and 905 Student Conduct were accepted for first and final reading.
· Accepted as information were revised AP 301 Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity, revised AP 905 Student Conduct and new AP 908 Use of Physical Supports.
· Revised Policy 810 School Year was accepted for second and final reading.
· The following administrative appointments are approved effective the 2018-2019 school year:
o Mr. Chris Zottl – Principal – Sunrise School
o Ms. Deb Hodges – Principal – Griffin Park School
o Mr. Aaron Hiebert – Assistant Principal – BJHS
· The Board has approved donating a bus for transportation on July 7, 2018 to the County of Newell Kids Can Catch Program.