June 19, 2017
- The following Administrative Procedures were accepted as information:
- Amended AP 850 School Fees
- AP 812 Dual Credit
- Amended AP 708 Administrative Appointments, Transfers and Contracts
- Policy 188.8.131.52 Off-Campus Education was rescinded and AP 810 Off-Campus Education was accepted as information.
- Running from September 1, 2017 to August 31, 2019 a new locally developed course, Creative Writing and Publishing, as approved by the Board.
- $18,750 from Board Unallocated Surplus was approved to cover the costs of the 2017 Superintendent search.
- Salary adjustments as recommended by the Management Compensation Committee for the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 school years were approved for the Superintendent.
- Policy 205 Trustee Responsibility and Conduct was accepted for first and final reading.