There are no jobs posted in this category.
FOR ALL SUPPORT STAFF AND TEACHING POSITIONS GRASSLANDS PUBLIC SCHOOLS REQUIRES AN ORIGINAL AND CURRENT (WITHIN 6 MONTHS) CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK, INCLUDING THE VULNERABLE SECTOR CHECK, BEFORE BEGINNING EMPLOYMENT.
How to Apply
Thank you for showing an interest in Grasslands Public Schools. For those who wish to apply for a position within our school system, the following information will be required:
- A cover letter indicating the position you are applying for.
- A resume which should include:
- Letters of reference
- Practicum or school system teaching reports
- Other information which would support your application
Should you obtain a position with Grasslands Public Schools, we will require:
- A Current (within the last 6 months), original Criminal Record Check, including the vulnerable sector check (available through your local police department)
- A letter from previous employers indicating years of teaching experience (if applicable)
- Additional documentation required by the Payroll department.
- Your Alberta Teaching Certificate
- A copy of your T.Q.S.
Submit your Application
Scott Brandt - Deputy Superintendent
Grasslands Public Schools
745 - 2nd Avenue East
Brooks AB T1R 1L2
Phone: (403) 793-6700
Fax: (403) 362-8225